Monday, May 16, 2011

I Can See the Light at the End of the Tunnel!

   It's Monday, and the very last Monday of this school year. It's been a long time coming, and I don't know who's happier to see it...me or the kids! It's now time to slow down and enjoy some quality family time together....school tennis team has ended, (though there will still be weekly practices) and Joseph's last ball game is tonight. His team ended in 2nd place this year, and Joseph had an awesome season!The busyness has been fun, but the slower pace of summer is always welcome.
   Summer will bring church camps for Jessi & Jaimee, my backyard filled with all the little neighborhood boys playing ball, late night swim parties with friends, evenings spent in the swing on the front porch, the always fun week of Vacation Bible School, and our much anticipated trips to the lake! I absolutely LOVE summertime!
 
♥ Sheila

2 comments:

  1. I did not know you had a blog FF!!!! I am so excited to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! You see how often I have time to write!

    ReplyDelete